From €5000 to €100,000

zizou181

New here, just decided to find a forum where I can log my bets. I am a professional gambler and have made thousands of euros, exclusively from football bets. Usually my stakes have been between €50 and €100 but I'm going much bigger now in an attempt to win €100,000 before the season finishes. I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I have incredible knowledge of football as I have been following it religiously over the last 10 years. I will be betting mostly on the Premier League, the Champions League and teams like PSG, Real Madrid and Barca. Why? Because I am most knowledgeable in these areas. Will I lose some bets? Of course, but I will always make a profit in the long term because I'm unbelievable at spotting value in the market. No stake will be less than €50 and my max stake will be set at €500 (for now)

Re: From €5000 to €100,000 €500 on Spartak Moscow to beat Celtic at 1.57 €250 on Messi (v Benfica) and Ronaldo (v Ajax) to score anytime double at 3.36 €100 on Messi to score a hat-trick (v Benfica) at 17.0 €300 on Huntelaar to score anytime (v Montpellier) at 2.1 €250 on Ibrahimovic to score anytime (v Porto) at 2.88 €250 on Carroll to score anytime (v Arsenal) at 4.33 €500 on Man City to beat Dortmund (Draw no bet) at 1.42 €200 on both teams to score in Cluj v Man Utd match at 1.89

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.