Scotland Communities League Cup 25/26 September 2012

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 25 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Celtic v Raith Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hearts v Livingston (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Queen of the South v Dundee United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Johnstone v Queens Park (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Mirren v Hamilton Academical (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stenhousemuir v Inverness Caledonian Thistle (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 26 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rangers v Motherwell (19:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dunfermline Athletic v Aberdeen (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Scotland Communities League Cup 25/26 September 2012 Afternoon Folks, Surprised no one has posted in this thread yet, guess the unknown aspect of the league cup has struck fear into the Scottish punters this week..few bets for me tonight: Rangers v Motherwell - Motherwell win @ 3.15 (Betfair) In my personal opinion there is no way Rangers should be classed as favourites in this match, which amazingly is what some bookies have them priced as. We should take advantage while we can. I very much believe some bookies have priced this match with the reputation of the old Rangers being a factor, major mistake IMO as for one the Rangers of the past is exactly that, in the past. The Rangers of today who play in the Scottish third division are a far cry from the sides of years gone by. I have been far from impressed by McCoist's men this season and to be honest I have been a little surprised at just how poor they have been, they have aquired the experience and talent of ex SPL players such as Ian Black, David Templeton and Francesco Sandaza but to name a few, not to mention the experience they managed to hold on to from the old club; Lee Wallace and Lee McCulloch. However they just don't seemed to have gelled as a team and to be perfectly honest they have found it tough going so far in the lower divisions. They were eliminated on home soil from the Challenge Cup by Queen Of The South, so I don't think there is much chance they will find it any easier tonight against an SPL side, who are arguably the second strongest side in the country at the moment. Motherwell sit top of the SPL table, they are yet to lose in the league and they seem to have a really strong spine to the team with the prolific Michael Higdon spearheading their attack. Without being spectacular they have been getting the job done and I think tonight that's going to be exactly what is required. With the pace of Humphries and the goal scoring awareness of Higdon I can definatly see the away side causing McCoist's men all sorts of problems, and at the odds on offer I am more than obliged to have a piece. Motherwell to win.

Re: Scotland Communities League Cup 25/26 September 2012 Rangers v Motherwell 4pts Motherwell win @ 2.6 Coral Can't see past a Motherwell win here. The premier league leaders should have no trouble beating struggling Rangers here in the league cup clash. Motherwell sit top of the premier league with 13 points and are still unbeaten. Rangers are finding times hard in Division 3 with only 12 points from a possible 18 and realisticly should be controlling things with the competition they are facing. I really cannot believe Motherwell aren't stronger favourites for tonight and will definitely be taking this price on Motherwell.

Re: Scotland Communities League Cup 25/26 September 2012 A word or two of caution here regarding Motherwell. It is 15 years since we won at Ibrox and having attended most games can honestly say that the Ibrox dinner ladies could have beaten us on several occaisions. This will be the first visit of an SPL team since the acrimonious goings on through the summer and I expect rangers to be up for this with a baying mob in support. I expect significant pressure to be brought on the man in the middle to prove that ' They are still the peeple ' and would expect once again a Rangers win. I certainly would not take us at under 5's Still hoping to be wrong and the well to be in the draw for the quarter finals

Re: Scotland Communities League Cup 25/26 September 2012 New here guys although I've read the forum for a while. I'm a Hearts supporter who doesn't go to many games but I keep a close eye on the Scottish game despite the lack of standard. This is a very hard game to call. Motherwell looked fine against Aberdeen but only came away with a draw. They looked good for a win at 3-1 up but couldn't see it out. I have reservations about the Motherwell defence when put under pressure but they are very good going forward and will pose a major goal threat against Rangers. Rangers on the other hand have not been convincing this season and with the manager looking increasingly suspect they can't make any arguements for being confidently backed. I'd go for a Motherwell win but I'm lacking confidence with the bet as when it comes to Ibrox Rangers supporters can be very intimidating (especially to a "neutral" referee, we've seen it for years) I'm backing in the goals market, not big bets but I have Higdon for first goal - been a real goal threat for Motherwell this season at 6/1 and I've taken both teams to score.

Re: Scotland Communities League Cup 25/26 September 2012 Cheers for the opinion Wellfan, always good to hear from a fan from one of the teams involved. I wouldn't personally read too much into the 15 year record, this record was when Motherwell were playing Rangers at Ibrox, tonight they are playing Sevco, a completely different animal on and off the pitch. One of my associates informed me earlier today they had only sold around 15,000 tickets for this one so I can't see it being close to a full stadium, which surprised me a bit as I thought this was exactly the kind of game the Rangers faithful would turn out in force for. Nonetheless I take your opinion on board but I think Motherwell at anything close to 3.00 is a good bet and I for one am taking a fairly decent chunk of it. Good Luck everyone.

Re: Scotland Communities League Cup 25/26 September 2012

Rangers v Motherwell 4pts Motherwell win @ 2.6 Coral Can't see past a Motherwell win here. The premier league leaders should have no trouble beating struggling Rangers here in the league cup clash. Motherwell sit top of the premier league with 13 points and are still unbeaten. Rangers are finding times hard in Division 3 with only 12 points from a possible 18 and realisticly should be controlling things with the competition they are facing. I really cannot believe Motherwell aren't stronger favourites for tonight and will definitely be taking this price on Motherwell.
Some good info there wellfan3 looks like Rangers upped there game tonight. 2012 Football record: 13-21 (-0.51)

Re: Scotland Communities League Cup 25/26 September 2012

A word or two of caution here regarding Motherwell. It is 15 years since we won at Ibrox and having attended most games can honestly say that the Ibrox dinner ladies could have beaten us on several occaisions. This will be the first visit of an SPL team since the acrimonious goings on through the summer and I expect rangers to be up for this with a baying mob in support. I expect significant pressure to be brought on the man in the middle to prove that ' They are still the peeple ' and would expect once again a Rangers win. I certainly would not take us at under 5's Still hoping to be wrong and the well to be in the draw for the quarter finals
Should have listened to you mate, have to admit was really disappointed in some of the Well players' performances tonight, seemed to lack motivation... Ah well, onwards and upwards for the weekends matches!