Mike needs a new phone.

mijkel

Hi everybody. I'm Mike. I have been following PuntersLounge for a while now and finally decided to give it a go myself. I will be going through a mandatory 8-month military service starting in October. Since I don’t have a smartphone to stay in touch with the rest of the world, I sure need one. It would be pretty much the only way to get on the internet and I need it to be tough enough to handle some water and abuse. So at the moment Sony Xperia Go seems to be the one to get. It costs about 280€ or so and that will be my goal. I’m starting with a bankroll of 50€ and I hope to grow it up to 400€. So that would get my my phone and a couple of other things I need. The main reason I’m doing this as a glory hunt is discipline. I’ve lost with some stupid bets before, so I hope that when I’m posting the bets public, I can be more careful with the matches I choose. All bets will be football. If any of you guys knows some other smartphone that can handle the abuse from the weather and could survive a drop or two let me know!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.