NFL: Week Two Picks

AGurv

NFL 2012-2013 Overall 2W-5L -3.50 units (28.57%) Someone predicted I would go 2-5 last week...good call...lets hope I can bounce back Packers -6.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I'm not sure that if the NFL had its regular refs in that the game last week against the 49ers wouldnt have ended in a different result. @ GB, I expect this to be a competitive game by GB ends up winning by 10. I think people will read too much into the Bears crushing the Colts and the Packers losing to the 9ers...

Re: NFL: Week Two Picks 4/10pts Bears (+6 points) to beat Packers - 10/11 with Bet365 I was impressed by the Bears when I saw them last week and think this line is a little high. I thought Forte, Marshall and Bush were brilliant and when Cutler started to put the squeeze on the Colts in that 1st half they looked unstoppable. Yes, Cutler had a shaky start but he recovered from that well. Chicago definitely took their foot off the gas when they had the game in the bag so i'm not reading a great deal in to that period in the 2nd half when the Colts tried to take control. I saw a little of the Packers game the other night and thought their defence was nothing short of average. Rodgers is obviously still a big time player but if he isn't on top of his game again Cutler and his support will take the side apart. With the form of Cutler and the 3 previously mentioned Bears coming in to this, and the pressure on Green Bay to perform already, I think the Bears could cover this handicap and may even sneak the win. Even though this is a step up from facing the Colts, I'll take them plus a few points.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.