Treble Chance,football pools.

coldpenguin

Firstly i will keep this post short for now, because i am unsure if it is posted in corect place. To the moderator, i am sorry if it is in wrong section. I will be posting about the football pools and the stratergies and all the concepts regarding the treble chance. Including the pools sites and Plans versus Perms. This is soley to help members and for interest. I will obviously carry on with the post when i know its in corect place. Anyway briefly about myself, i am a pro at the pools and i have proven track record, just saying this so members don,t think i am fooling around, or messing the moderator about. Anyway i have won the pools many times on both Littlewoods and Brittens, now called Jackpot pools. I have also won Prem 10 on my own and as part of a mini league. Also i am the only person ever to have won the footy 15, now called footy 12. But this is not about showing off, its for intertest, and help to any members that are interested giving an in depth look into the systems and Perms/ Plans etc.

Re: Treble Chance,football pools. Just make sure you have read the rules and understand them. Keep it tidy and we'll all get along fine. The best way to 'show off' is to be successful on this forum. Nothing that you have done previously counts on here really. Time to start all over again. :hope :ok