Testing My New Way of Value Betting

betting101

Hi, I will try to post selections I find that I mean are overpriced in the market. The problem with this type of betting is that people define value differently, what I might see as value others may not and vice versa. I will be posting selections mainly from soccer, mlb and nhl (when that starts). But occasionally other selections may also appear in the thread if I find then to be good. I will try to post all my selections atleast 1hr before start (most soccer matches will most likely be posted 2-3 hrs or even earlier before start)...but when it comes to mlb some of my selections might not appear until 30 min before start....(GTM+1) Like I said before I will be looking for overpriced selections and NOT most likely winners or favorites. The overall P/L stats will be updated here in the first post as well as in the last post for the day with a summary..... Will rate my bets between 1 - 10 units....max stake per bet is 10 units...all after how much I think I'm willing to risk To cover 100 bets at max stake, I will start with a bank of 1000 units Starting bank: 1000 units Current bank: 970.25 units Units out: 40 Units in: 10.25 ROI: 25.63%

Re: Testing My New Way of Value Betting Opening bets 29/07/12 17:20 Sweden, Superettan Halmstads BK vs Hammarby IF Hammarby IF +0.5 2.20 @ 5dimes - 5 units 18:00 Norway, Adeccoligaen Notodden FK vs Alta IF Alta +0.5 2.23 @ 188bet - 5 units Sarpsborg 08 FF vs Ham-Kam Ham-Kam +0.5 2.05 @ SBObet - 5 units Strommen IF vs Tromsdalen UIL Tromsdalen UIL +0.5 1.90 @ Pinnacle - 5 units World, Friendly Club Matches VfB Stuttgart vs TSV Munchen TSV Munchen +0.5 1.97 @ SBObet - 5 units

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.