Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **FINISHED**

Samba_SamPa

Was planning on something similar to Gremlin's, but didn't want to post before he had chance to put his up, and don't want to impinge on his tournaments too much so mixing in some Paddy added value ones and leaving out some of the WH ones he will be playing Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, SaManDeVie on William Hill, SambaPL on Paddy Power Stake Requested: $204 @ 100 shares of $2.04 Event/Tournament: various tournaments on William Hill and Paddy Power Offer: 80% of return = 1 share worth 0.8 % of return Date of Events: Start 11 July 2012.. End 6th August 2012 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I am planning to play a set of 8 MTT. All of them with added value on William Hill - Super Series, or Paddy Power - Fantastic and Bounties. This is the list of value added games I am planning to play: Wed 11th Jul - William Hill Super Series £2k Gtd - £11 **69th/102 - no cash** Fri 20th Jul - William Hill Super Series £2k Gtd - £2.20 (+ 3 rebuys) - £8.20 total **7th/87 - £21.25 returned** Fri 27th Jul - Pokerstars $3k Gtd (#589973892) - $11.00 **208th/503 - no cash** Running total spent £40.81 of $204 Running total won $33 Total cost: £99.50 (@ 1.5528 conversion rate) = $154.50 + $49.50 = Total of $204 (not done intentionally, but spooky that this comes to $204, exactly the same in $s as Gremlin's does in £s) Extra: This staking is without makeup, though I may wear a little blusher for the weekend tourneys. It's a flat 80% return of any winnings. I'll donate 5% of winnings to Morlspins BHF along with some other bits and pieces for his page in one lump at end of July Transfer of funds: If there's interest then transfers can be done on Neteller or Pokerstars (nortzledg) Shareholders: Washman - 10 shares - $20.40 - received tyvm Kevsul - 15 shares - $30.60 - received tyvm Heniek31 - 20 shares - $40.80 - received tyvm PGremlin - 10 shares - $20.40 - received tyvm BurnleyJoe - 20 shares - $40.80 - received tyvm Ms White - 10 shares - $20.40 - received tyvm ooblio - 15 shares - $30.60 - received tyvm

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking Put whatever I had from the last one! I will also take a further 10 Shares = $20.40 From XE.com [TABLE]

[TR=class: uccRes] [TD=width: 47%, align: right]24.04 USD [/TD] [TD=width: 6%, align: center]=[/TD] [TD=width: 47%, align: left]15.4850 GBP [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: uccResRgn] [TD=width: 47%, align: right]US Dollar[/TD] [TD=width: 6%, align: center][/TD] [TD=width: 47%, align: left]British Pound[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: uccResUnit] [TD=width: 47%, align: right]1 USD = 0.644134 GBP[/TD] [TD=width: 47%, align: left]1 GBP = 1.55247 USD[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking

Forgot to add' date=' can I pay via Bank transfer again please[/quote'] Do you need my bank details again? Will be £12.81 after your returns from last one are taken off :ok (in your conversion above you put $24.04 instead of $20.40 ;)

Do you need my bank details again? Will be £12.81 after your returns from last one are taken off :ok (in your conversion above you put $24.04 instead of $20.40 ;)
Actually, will PM you :ok

Sure it should be more than £12.81
14 shares works out as $28.56. Minus the $8.67 owed from the previous staking so $19.89 $19.89 @ 1.5528 works out to £12.81. If you want to send more :lol and make it 15 shares it would be £14.12 :ok

Not played the Super Series games for a while, it was Gremlin's staking last week that gave me the idea. :hope for some PL podiums over the next couple weeks
Glad to be your inspiration :p $20.40 - $15.85 = $4.55 So sent you $4.55 just now mate :ok

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **15% left** Out 69th of 102. Never ever recovered from the 3-way hand. That left me on 800 and didn't get anything above 8-high again. Eventually folded to me with 5.5 x BBs 550 at 50/100 and I shoved a suited King, snapped off by BB with 99 The AJ v AJ v 44 hand was completely our fault (the 2 of us with AJ), checking the AJ5 flop, and letting the shortie's 44 hit the turn for free :wall

Re: Samba's Bounty-ful SuperSeries staking **15% left** Don't know about you, but the bad beats I can take - shiz happens and if I keep getting them in front.... But it's hands like that one tonight, where I allowed the 44 to hit the set by not betting the flop, they're the ones that rankle! I'd have preferred to have gotten all the chips on the flop when miles ahead (joint, with the other AJ) and have the 44 call and then hit his set on the turn. At least then there's no regrets

No Friday tourneys for me tonight - I arrived home to an email from Mr Power telling me my account was temporarily suspended for security reasons. Spent last hour flitting between trying and find out why, and dealing with 6yr old with chest infection who refuses to sleep. Will update ASAP