A.I. Racerater

Re: A.I. Racerater the two i will be dutching are sou 2.00 and new 8.45. the % is too small on the other two, although in the 3.30 asc the average says back top three, this bends the rules, but this might lead us to another method. best of luck.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A.I. Racerater hi machine, hows your racerater gadget going, ive been lucky enough to be enjoying 77% s/r for the past month. are you updating your programme and coming back/ or was you just after some information from the people using your ratings, good luck anyway.

• 1 month later...

Re: A.I. Racerater Tell you the truth Bray, When I got back off my hols I just couldn't be bothered :$ I dont even use the ratings prog anymore. Ive also had a few e-mails asking am I starting up my A.I Football (draw system) again this season,No because Its old hat now.. been there done it blah blah blah so time for something new, saying that my lad still uses the prog on his laptop and says its doing quite well.(which doesn't surprise me as its simplicity itself and was profitable every season over the 10yrs it was back-tested so why should it cease to be now). Anyway Ive started a new project now :eyes which is keeping me occupied for the time being,whether it gets finished or not is a different story :lol