Goodbye All...also a warning

This will be my last ever post on this forum I have to say I have enjoyed being part of it very much and enjoyed the comps etc...However My gambling has got way out of control and I now have to stop Yesterday I broke the bad news to my wife and am currently fighting to save my marriage, at the moment it is touch and go. I know the majority of guys on here are controlled social gamblers, which I thought I was, but I lost control and have now almost ruined my life. I am in liason with Gamblers Anonymous and am going to try my best to put my life back together, without gambling. This means breaking off any contact with anything at all to do with betting. I would urge anyone here who is in a similar position do do something now before it is too late, it might be for me I don't know yet. Goodbye guys and good luck... Andy

Re: Goodbye All...also a warning Andy. Not sure if you will read this but I am really sorry to read that this is the position that you are in and I really hope you sort things out. Also well done for posting. A lot of us like a gamble but not many would admit that they have a problem. PL is like a big family to me and I am sure you would get the support from all the Mods and the owner. Maybe one day you can come back and tell us you have cracked your addiction. Good luck.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.