Open De France

Aidymac

Re: Open De France *Thorbjorn Olesen e/w @ 50/1 Bet365* I think this guy is a dynamite young golfer, i backed him before where he was placed for me at a big price, and he has a very good game. He won the Sicilian Open this year, and played well in the Irish Open last weekend where he was 18th. He has 3 other top 10's this year, and is an up and coming golfer, improving all the time. Interestingly, he was 2nd in this event last year, which was his best performance of 2011! Has to be backed at this price. *Michael Hoey e/w @ 100/1 Skybet* Again looks value for a player that has won 4 times on the european tour. Played well last weekend in Ireland where he was 28th, and won in Morocco earlier in the year. Was 11th in this event in 2010, and if on a going day, certainly has the ability to figure. *Alejandro Canizares e/w @ 150/1 Bet365* Big price for a man that was 2nd in the Spanish Open earlier in the year. He also makes most cuts, so 150/1 looks a nice price for a golfer that you feel will get to Sunday. What i found very interesting was that he was 2nd in this event in 2010, was 13th here in 2009, and has made 4 of 5 cuts in this event too. He won the Russian Open in 2006, so he has won on tour, and i think he is a bit overpriced here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.