What's Paradise Poker like for getting money in and out?

Run Dmc Vs Pat Nevin

Hi guys, I've been getting into this poker malarkey recently (thanks partly to this forum.) I know a lot of you guys have accounts over at Paradise. I was just wondering what it's like getting money in and out. I'd be using my Switch card, but I don't want to be fannying around sending them photocopies of passports/driving licences etc. Any info would be appreciated. Also, anyone got any tips on heads up play? I've got down to the last two four times now and only won once - and that was against a seven-year-old kid. :lol DMC.

Re: What's Paradise Poker like for getting money in and out? I registered with Paradise to play in the 1st PL tounrament. I used my Switch card and didn't need to send any further ID. It was very easy to make my initial deposit, there's code to enter to receive a bonus too. Can't remember what it is but I'm sure BillyH will remind us. I haven't won enough to tell you what the withdrawl facility is like. Hope this help you.

Re: What's Paradise Poker like for getting money in and out? RDPVN, Not heard of any major probs in setting up account, only that Capital One cards wont be accepted due to the gambling restriction placed on them. According to Paradise it takes 3-7 days to credit the cash back, but only the amount you invested, the rest by cheque. Not sure if thats normal. Jez will know more on that score. The bonus code is 'FIRST 25'. Paradise is not ideal in a few ways but thats the only one that has the Private facility to suit us at the moment, thats accepts switch. Paul says PartyPoker also does but cant find any information out as yet. Maybe difficult to move now coz most of the guys have paradise accounts and not sure if they would all open further accounts. We'll see. Get yourself sorted for Thursday and join us.

Re: What's Paradise Poker like for getting money in and out? I use my Visa card on Paradise and had no probs setting up. I managed to withdraw $100 (which is more that I deposited originally:cheers ) last Sunday and received the money back into the credit card by Thursday. When withdrawing it does say about the "send by cheque" thing but I think that only applies to Mastercard from what I can see. There is a cash handling charge on my Visa though which is a bit of a pain - does this apply to Switch too Topnotch?

Re: What's Paradise Poker like for getting money in and out? Hi Run DMC (great nick!!), I use NETELLER to fund my paradise account. If any of you out there are using credit cards for each individual site or dont have one (you can fund neteller with a one off bank transfer to get you started) then I would highly recommend it. My original purchase of 200 (to get the max bonus) went through instantly and since then I cashed out two lumps. One of 500 and one of 100, both went through within 48hrs back to my neteller account without hassle. They didn't ask for any of that photograph/licence pish. Although they used to be a yank company (And you will find it is mainly yanks playing on their servers) they were taken over by sporting someone or other last year who seem to have a pretty good record in the sports betting dept. I would imagine switch was charge free and quick to be paid back to your account. Jez

Re: What's Paradise Poker like for getting money in and out? About the 1v1 situations Run DMC.... I think you are talking about sit n go tournaments? If thats the case then check out this thread http://www.punterslounge.com/showthread.php?t=9639 and see if it's any use. If it's 1v1 cash table play with low blinds then tell me and I will try to write a thread for you :) Jez

Re: What's Paradise Poker like for getting money in and out? Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. Jezz, don't trouble yourself about writing that thread. I've only been playing a week. I'm sure I'll get better with experience when it gets down to heads up play in STT. Not quite sure I'm ready to mix it with you guys just yet, but hopefully it won't be too long. DMC.