Chris' Racing Thread

Hope you guys don't mind me starting out again. As most of you know, I did have a thread going already but stopped it once it got moved to this section of the punters lounge as I never used to come here. Now I have finished Uni for the summer, I have plenty of time on my hands and would like to start my own personal thread again. I find it definitely helps with discipline and helps keep me organised but I love coming on here and sharing my thoughts and getting feedback from different points of view. I will not only post my bets on here but any thoughts I have in terms of horses to follow or watch out for next time, or even just general horse racing chat! There will not be a definite system in this thread as its more of a betting diary for myself. I don't have preferences in terms of which types of races I bet in, but I do try and avoid the low grade stuff. I suspect most bets will be each-way bets but we shall see how things go... As usual that starting bank will be 100pts and the max bet will be 5pts. I would say an average bet for me is 1-3pts but if this does go tits up and the 100pt starting bank is lost, then I will give this up! All selections will be researched and will have some sort of write-up to accompany them! Look forward to hopefully finding some winners and sharing my thoughts with you lot :ok

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.