MLB: May 30th 2012 picks

Couple days recharge of batteries, let's get back on the bike :) [h=3]2012 record: 40-55 (+11.755)[/h] Pirates (win by 1 run exactly) 0.5pt @ 4.50 Bet365 Reds (win by 1 run exactly) 0.5pt @ 6.00 Bet365 I like Pittsburgh at home tonight with Burnett on the mound. Take out his outing v the Cards at the beginning of the month and he would have some stellar stats. As it is he has still allowed no more than 2 runs on 6 of his 7 starts, and whilst run support is in short supply given the Pirates' offense, he has managed to win his last 3 starts by a solitary run. Cueto has an outstanding record (7-0 from 8) against the Pirates, and I can see this, unsurprisingly, being a very low scoring affair.

Re: MLB: May 30th 2012 picks Hello everyone..late picks for me.. LaDodgers-Milwaukee over 4.5 pt X SFrancisco-Arizona over 5.5 pt @2.06 Bet365 stake 5 combo of overs here for me,in the first game Gallardo has a 0-3 6.54 ERA record in his career against the dodgers and earned 9 runs in 5.1 innings in his only trip to Dodger Stadium,Kershaw have a 4.26 ERA in his career against the brewers,both teams have good offense too.. for the second game Lincecum have a 4.80 ERA at home and earned at least 4 runs in his last 4 games and Kennedy is 0-5 6.00 ERA in may.. NyYankees @2.01 Pinnacle stake 3 Nova is 3-0 4.26 ERA away from homw this season and is receiving many run support from his teammates,support that Santana isn't receiving often because his team scored 0 runs for him 5 times in 9 matches and less then 4 in 7 of 9 matches,he has also a bad matchup in this season against the yanks,so i'll go again with the away side in this series..