MLB: May 29th 2012 picks

Hello everyone i'm taking these: Cincinnati @1.83 Pinnacle stake 3 Miami -1.5 pt @2.610 Pinnacle stake 2 Tb-ChiSox over 7.5 pt @2.020 Pinnacle stake 3 Yankees @2.240 Pinnacle stake 3 LaDodgers-Milwaukee over 5.5 pt X Minnesota-Oakland over 6.5 pt @1.83 Bet365 stake 4 Cleveland X SFrancisco @3.129 Pinnacle stake 3 -Morton is 2-3 at home this season and the 2 victories comes against lowly teams like astros and rockies,against tough team he struggle all year so far,on the other way Bailey is 5-0 1.94 ERA against the pirates in his career and he is coming off 3 good games.. -Sanchez is 7-0 in his career against the nats,on the other way Jackson has a bad record against the marlins.. -Shields have a 3.90 ERA at home,on the other way Humber after his perfect game pitched so bad in many starts and never won since that Seattle game,he is 0-1 5.06 ERA at Tropicana Field.. -Pettite is pitching well so far and has good career numbers against the angels,Haren is 0-3 4.18 ERA so far at home..odds are set too high for me.. -double of overs taken because we have young pitchers in these games and lines are low for me.. -Masterson has good numbers against the Kc,hope his offence will support him,Volgeson has good home numbers and on the other way Saunders in 1-2 7 ERA in may and 0-4 5.23 ERA in 5 career starts against the giants..

i need to vent Justin masterson what the ****! How do you pitch thay game against detroit then come out and do this tonight Yes thats my wallet talking on both counts Can never get that s.o.b right Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB: May 29th 2012 picks

Cincinnati @1.83 Pinnacle stake 3 Miami -1.5 pt @2.610 Pinnacle stake 2 Tb-ChiSox over 7.5 pt @2.020 Pinnacle stake 3 Yankees @2.240 Pinnacle stake 3 LaDodgers-Milwaukee over 5.5 pt X Minnesota-Oakland over 6.5 pt @1.83 Bet365 stake 4 Cleveland X SFrancisco @3.129 Pinnacle stake 3 San Francisco @1.84 Pinnacle stake 5
a good night :nana MLB 2012 record on PL : 47-40-1 (+32.642)