MLB: May 25th 2012 Picks

xdannnnyt

After some horrible luck the last few days with both Beachy and Verlander letting me down with higher staked bets I'm hoping for a change in luck today with another double/treble combo: Double: Angles @ Mariners (U 7.5) x Yankees @ Athletics (U 7.5) .. 2.2/1. £1 stake. The stats for both of these games really do suggest that they're going to be relatively low scoring. Under is 5-1 in the last 6 between the Mariners and the Angels and 8/1 in Santana's last 9 as a road favourite. Under is also 5-0 in Oaklands last 5 home games ad 4-1 in Nova's last 5 road starts. Treble: Blue Jays x Orioles x Dodgers (1.5) ... 6/1 50p stake. I find it hard not to back a pitcher like Kershaw against the astros, even if stud pitchers have let me down recently. I like the dodgers and I think they'll win a comfortable low scoring game. With the Blue jays 5-2 in their last 7 against Texas and with Morrow 6-0 in his last 6 road starts I can see them just ousting the Rangers tonight, even if they have been quite poor against lefties recently. Finally the Orioles, who are 7-0 in their last 7 following an off day have Hammels on the mound who I rate as a better pitcher than Chen, and to be quite frank the Orioles bats should really out hit the Royals anyway. This is probably the pick I'm most sure of out of the 5. Good look with your bets today.

Re: MLB: May 25th 2012 Picks Yesterday's (poor) results, and tonight's suggestions Also, maybe coincidence, but even though this is just a paper trial, my personal results have dropped whilst I have been spending time on this, so going to have a break from personal betting over the weekend, then look at the results of the trial thus far to decide whether it's worth me continuing spending the time on it to the detriment of picking some bets I actually fancy.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.