MLB: May 23rd 2012 Picks

This is it for me boys...Going to South Dakota, Wyoming, California and Nevada in the next month. Will be back June 17th though. GL to all 45-39 +4.01 units (53.57%) Astro's -129 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Brewers -128 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Re: MLB: May 23rd 2012 Picks Double and a treble for me today, split between early games and late games. Early game treble: Orioles, Angels and Rangers @ 4.2/1 (.5) I see the Orioles continuing in good stead against the red sox. Bard has pitched ok this year so far but I expect Arrieta to have a similar outing to his last against the Nats and keep the Sox in check. Angels have Weaver on the mound, provided their bats decide to even remotely show up this should be a lock. Not sure why I threw the Rangers in to be honest, just a hunch. Late game double: Dodgers (-1.5) and the Phillies. 3.1/1 (£1) Dodgers continue to play well and win, even after looking as good as dead yesterday. Expect them to continue their good form. Phillies look to rebound after another poor showing last night and if there is one guy they seem to give run support to its Hammels. I expect a low scoring game that the Phillies take by 1 or 2.

Re: MLB: May 23rd 2012 Picks Hello everyone i'm taking these today: Pittsburgh -1.5 pt @3.100 Pinnacle stake 2 Niese will pitch his 5th consecutive away game,during his previous 4 he look good just against the marlins,on the other 3 games he pitched bad and his team lost all 3 games,he has a 5.70 ERA away this season and the odds is tempting for this game.. Milwaukee-SFrancisco over 7.5 pt @1.885 Pinnacle stake 3 Zito is 0-3 7.22 ERA in his career at Miller Park and Estrada isn't a good starting pitcher for sure,he earned at least 4 runs in 3 of his 4 starts of the season and both teams looked good on the offense during the first 2 meeting of this series..my call is an over game here.. LaAngels X Texas @2.839 Pinnacle stake 3 i'm taking this combo,both teams are favourite today for me,both have good pitching matchups and are much stronger offensivly (for me) Cubs @2.160 Pinnacle stake 2 small try on the cubbies,Wandy was 0-2 ERA over 5 in 3 starts against the cubs last season,Samardjzia on the other way is pitching well in this month and have good numbers against the astros.. LaDodgers @2.150 Pinnacle stake 3 Saunders is having bad numbers on the season and in this month,in may he is 0-2 with a 7.40 ERA,he is 1-3 6.04 ERA and has a 3-6 career record against the dodgers,the visitors will count on Lilly who haven't so good numbers in his career against the dbacks but he's pitching very well during all the season and at this price i have to back him.. NyYankees X ChicagoWSox-Minnesota over 6.5 pt @2.13 Bet365 stake 4 yankees are big favourites for me tonight,Pettite have good numbers in his career against the royals,kc will count on a rookie,he was 1-3 4.01 in this season at Triple A Omaha and i think he will have a difficult time tonight,i'll add an over for sox-twins game,i dont trust both pitchers tonight and i think we can overcame the line..

Re: MLB: May 23rd 2012 Picks

Pittsburgh -1.5 pt @3.100 Pinnacle stake 2 Milwaukee-SFrancisco over 7.5 pt @1.885 Pinnacle stake 3 LaAngels X Texas @2.839 Pinnacle stake 3 Cubs @2.160 Pinnacle stake 2 LaDodgers @2.150 Pinnacle stake 3 NyYankees X ChicagoWSox-Minnesota over 6.5 pt @2.13 Bet365 stake 4
what a bad night MLB 2012 record on PL : 37-29 (+31.683)

Re: MLB: May 23rd 2012 Picks

Double and a treble for me today, split between early games and late games. Early game treble: Orioles, Angels and Rangers @ 4.2/1 (.5) I see the Orioles continuing in good stead against the red sox. Bard has pitched ok this year so far but I expect Arrieta to have a similar outing to his last against the Nats and keep the Sox in check. Angels have Weaver on the mound, provided their bats decide to even remotely show up this should be a lock. Not sure why I threw the Rangers in to be honest, just a hunch. Late game double: Dodgers (-1.5) and the Phillies. 3.1/1 (£1) Dodgers continue to play well and win, even after looking as good as dead yesterday. Expect them to continue their good form. Phillies look to rebound after another poor showing last night and if there is one guy they seem to give run support to its Hammels. I expect a low scoring game that the Phillies take by 1 or 2.
Only a few misjudgements last night :S. The Orioles and Rangers came close but the Dodgers were terrible. £2.50 down this week.