MLB: April 13th 2012 Picks

9-8 +0.50 (52.94%) Yankees -145 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Angel's pitching getting crushed of late and I am hoping that Kuroda can bounce back off a bad start for the Yankee's. Astro's +183 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes I see this as a value play, the Marlins are not playing much better then the Stro's right now.

Re: MLB: April 13th 2012 Picks NY Yankees -1.5 @ 2.33 pinnacle Opening home game for the Yankees where they have won their 13 of their last games to start the season at home. Kuroda starts for them, and like him to bounce back after allowing 6 runs on 8 hits in the loss to Tampa Bay in his opening start to the season. Like him to get some run support as the Yankees have scored 17 runs in their last 3 games, while Santana also had a poor first start to the season, allowing 6 runs in the loss to Kansas. He has gone 5-5 with a 5.55 ERA against New York and has a much more inferior history against the Yankees than what Kuroda has with the Angels. The Angels have lost 4 of their last 5 games, and can see another loss for them here Atlanta - Milwaukee over 8.5 @ 2.08 pinnacle Jurrjens allowed 3 runs on 7 hits in his opening start against the NY Mets and generally has a good start to the season. Wolf is coming off allowing runs in his season debut and has gone 5-12 with a 5.28 ERA in 26 starts against Atlanta. Also, he is 5-7 with a 5.01 ERA in 16 starts in Atalanta so he does tend to struggle there. Neither pitcher fared well in their opening start, so like both of them to give up a few more here. Record: 9-16 (-3.83)

Re: MLB: April 13th 2012 Picks

NY Yankees -1.5 @ 2.33 :D
Atlanta - Milwaukee over 8.5 @ 2.08 Add: Philly -1.5 @ 2.33 pinnacle Lee began the season well with just one run allowed on 2 hits in 6 innings, and faces the Mets where he has gone 2-0 with a 0.43 ERA in 3 starts. Dickey gave up 2 runs in his opening starts but is 2-3 with a 2.61 ERA in 6 starts against Philly however he has lost not won his last 3 starts against them. Philly is coming off two wins where their batters started to score some runs so like them to give Lee some support here, and having won 6 of their last 8 home games against them, like them to win again here Houston @ 2.83 pinnacle Houston's Harrell started well this season in allowing just 3 hits in 7 innings in the win over Colorado, and the Marlins have not seen him yet, so like him to do well here. Nolasco allowed 3 runs in the win over Cincinnati, and has gone 5-1 with a 4.47 ERA against Houston, and though he has pitched well against them, he hs had run support in the past. So far, Miami have not been that productive in their games, with one run or less in 4 of their 7 games. Houston has been doing enough to stay competitive, and if Harrell can repeat his opening game, then like the Astros to score enough to edge out the Marlins Record: 10-16 (-2.50)

Re: MLB: April 13th 2012 Picks

well I see its just gonna be me and you for the season BC lol
Strange, sure this is my 20th tip of the season Athletics/Mariners (over 7.5) 1pt @ 2.85 Colon and Hernandez went up against each other just 9 days ago and got despatched for 13 runs between then in an 8-7 Mariners win. They also clashed in a 4-1 season opener in Japan. Just like in the Marlins/Phillies game I went overs on the other day, there's different ways of getting this bet in, but this time with the added stat that the pitchers involved went for 13 runs just last week.

2012 record: 5-14 (-5.43)