Fun Profits, I HOPE!!!

walsallfcfan

Hello there Just registered for the site. I like to have a bet, but in the past have never had any structure, just place bets. I am going to try and be a little more focused with money management as I know little of this so will give it a shot. With £10 remaining in my William Hill online account I want to see if I can make some profit. I suffer from what I think quite a few people do, stupid accas that have next to no chance of coming in (but I did have an 11 team both teams to score come in a couple of months ago....first time ever!!!). I am going to try and steer clear of these bets as overall I think I have made the bookies RICH and me BROKE!!! thumbsdown.gif I will start by placing £2 bets, only giving me 5 bets in total until bust! My selection today will be: Burnley Vs Birmingham - Both Teams To Score 7/10 William Hill I would appreciate any advice that anyone can give Happy betting

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.