Stan James Bet and Play Promotion - Free $10 tickets

morlspin

Hi Guys The value on the lounge is getting better and better all the time, and here's another promotion to see you through those early spring nights! Place a £5/ €5/ $10 bet at even money or greater on the Chelsea v Tottenham Premier League game on Saturday 24th March at Stan James and on Monday, we'll credit you a free $10 ticket to use in our Stan James Exclusive $8,000 Guaranteed Frenzy Poker Tournament on 29th March at 18:45 UK time where the prize for finishing 1st is over $2000! Simple as that!

• New customers:

Click on the link below http://www.stanjames.com/poker/?btag=a_1063b_1906 Create your account username via the open account button via or during the download process. Download the poker software by clicking the link at the top of this page or via the download button on the main page. Log in and create your alias. Make your deposit and place your bet at www.stanjames.com *PLEASE ENSURE YOUR POKER ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE BY SUNDAY 25th MARCH http://www.stanjames.com/poker/Promotion.aspx?no_cache=1332156284623&xml=Home_Promotions_sportsbet.xml Existing Stan James customers see the link above (link to promo page) for details on how to get your free ticket

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Bet and Play Promotion - Free $10 tickets

Place a £5/ €5/ $10 bet at even money or greater on the Chelsea v Tottenham Premier League game on Saturday 24th March at Stan James
It's not absolutely clear from how it's written, presumably you don't have to place the bet on Saturday?

It's not absolutely clear from how it's written' date=' presumably you don't have to place the bet on Saturday?[/quote'] I think it's safe to assume it's ok to place the bet before Saturday

It's not absolutely clear from how it's written' date=' presumably you don't have to place the bet on Saturday?[/quote'] I spoke to support, and the poker manager manually puts ticket into your account each day, so better to put on early, just incase you need to chase up :ok Poker support is 08000 35 11 39 re:Gremlin. You will have to put another bet on, and hope they both win :hope

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Bet and Play Promotion - Free $10 tickets I put $10 on Torres for Anytime goalscorer. Really nice promo. Win/win situation no matter what. If Torres scores, I triple my money and get the $8k Frenzy ticket. If he doesn't, I'll laugh at him while I play the $8k frenzy :D

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Bet and Play Promotion - Free $10 tickets Me 2 [TABLE=class: accdata]

[TR=class: row0] [TD]19.Mar 2012 19:20[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Tottenham[/TD] [TD]Match Betting, Draw, 12/5[/TD] [TD]Won[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0 rowsep] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]Single £5.00, 1 bets, £5.00[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]17.00[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James Bet and Play Promotion - Free $10 tickets Got mine too. [TABLE=class: accdata, width: 954]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F5F5F5] [TD]23.Mar 2012 20:50[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Tottenham[/TD] [TD]Match Betting, Draw, 3.60[/TD] [TD]WON[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0 rowsep, bgcolor: #F5F5F5] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]Single £5.00, 1 bets, £5.00[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]18.00[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stan James Bet and Play Promotion - Free $10 tickets I bet on the draw, but no ticket yet .:( [TABLE=class: accdata]

[TR=class: row0] [TD]23.Mar 2012 17:23[/TD] [TD]Chelsea v Tottenham[/TD] [TD]Match Betting, Draw, 3.60[/TD] [TD]Won[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0 rowsep] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]Single £5.00, 1 bets, £5.00[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD]18.00[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]