Colts and Peyton to part ways

Samba_SamPa

From nfl.com

The ending that most anticipated between the

Indianapolis Colts

and

Peyton Manning

will arrive on Wednesday, according to league sources, when the team is expected to release the four-time NFL MVP.The team has made preliminary plans for a news conference to officially announce the move on Wednesday.The Colts are awaiting the final word from owner Jim Irsay, who has been out of town at meetings, but the expectation is they will go forward with the release and the press conference.The move has been widely expected, as the rebuilding Colts owe Manning, the first overall pick in the 1998 NFL Draft, a $28 million bonus for the 2012 season.Manning has said in recent weeks he intends to continue playing after missing the entire 2011 season following four procedures to repair two vertebrae in his neck.

So where do you guys think he will end up?

I will be shocked of its the chiefs which has been rumoured. He wont go to washington either as he wont want eli twice per season. Also rule out the jets as he will let eli have new york. I aint sure he will fancy seattle much either. I think he goes to miami. He gets brady twice per year there Outside shot to the titans. He would be best possible tutor for locker. He went to college there and is a god in the state and would get two shots per year at the colts. Decent rb and half decent wr core too. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.