Superbet in Floorball

Match: Tyresö Trollbäcken-Capiero Täby Sport: Floorball League: Swedish Superleague Bet: Täby -1,5 goal Odds: 2,05 Bookmaker: Ladbrokes Start Time: 22/1 13.00 Stake: 8/10 Ladbrokes lies very nice here with 2,05, while the average on the market is far below that at 1,88. This meeting last autumn ended 9-4 in favour of Täby, and the line was -4,5 to 1,90 that time. Here we got -1,5 to 2,05, and I think that´s totally improperly. The reason to the high price and low line is the bad shape of Täby of recent times, which is anything but good. The last time they won was so far back as the 18th december 2011. But they are a really good team basically, and I think they should stand a great chance to take the championships in the spring. Täby has many players of high class, and with two fives I think they are among the two best teams in Sweden. After all, with a 4th place in the standings, there is no reason for panic. They have actually scored most of all teams so far, which suggesting the offensive power there is in this team. Tyresö is newcombers, but have done it really well so far with a 7th place in the standings, which is far better than expected, and they fight for a place in the finals. In my opion they´re not though, and I think it will be seen now when it starts to tighten up. Simply, they dont have enough good squad, and the width is weak, which I mean is decisive. This is a perfect case for Täby to reverse its negative trend and take a good victory, and I dont think they will fail this time. My odds here is around 1,70, so I recommend high stakes for everybody at a price over 2. Kind regards, I also have my own blog with more bets here: http://winningsafe.blogspot.com/