Two banks, £10 each on long correct scores and scorecasts

anaconda69

Both Banks will have £10 each and will use betfair as a laying tool. Bets will be between 1.01 and 1.1, with the latter not occurring often, only were a good selection at that price has been found. Both banks will do scorecasts and correct scores. The Target for Bank 1 is £20 to return the other bank's balance. The Target for Bank 2 is £1,000 requiring all in approximately 390 bets at 1.01 average. If this target is reached, half is banked, and the other half continues until it reaches £10,000. I've been betting a while and hope to use the information available to any betting punter to my advantage to achieve such success as above. My last attempt at this went badly at bet 17, which is an awful record admittedly with a bad bet on no hatricks, but this time I feel I have learnt a bit more. I have since won £14 of my £20 of this back on my other thread, 1.05 accumulator, were good value bets are sought at mainly shorter odds. Please feel free to follow me with smaller bets or what you can afford (I would advise as I am new) ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.