BBOTD - Wednesday, 9th of November

If I Were A Boy - Kem 4.50 (e/w 25-1 Boyles BOG) Hard to imagine that Auden will be beaten in this race, but at a whopping 25/1 the each/way value may lie with If I Were A Boy. Has had a couple of fair runs over hurdles recently but prior to that she was given too stiff of a stamina test over 14f at Wolverhampton. I thinks she is best at 10-11f, as shown by her second place at this track over 11f in September (the winner has won since). Today she runs off a 2lb higher mark (72), but may be able to again snatch a place.

BBOTD - Wednesday, 9th of November Springheel Jake - Southwell 2:00 Very weak nursery here and i think unexposed horse could be able to capitalise. Has had the 3 runs to date, was 4th of 14 on debut at Redcar, running very well that day and traded quite low (went off 16/1, traded at 2/1).. The went on to Redcar again and was a very good 3rd of 11 to Master Bond and last time out its 4th of 8 was better than it would look on paper in my opinion as it was in a higher grade (Class 4, runs in Class 5 tomorrow). Was 4th to Dakota Canyon and wasnt all that far away and it was over 5f which was too sharp, back up to 6f tomorrow it should have a big chance. WIN @ 5/1 Bet365 BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.