BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November

Rossini's Dancer - Musselburgh 3:30 This horse loves the chasing game and i think is going to have a big run tomorrow. To its advantage it is a C+D winner and won two races in a row back in February/March over 2m 4f and 2m 6f... After that it has been running over longer trips since and has been higher in the weights so now back down in trip to 2m 4f and a slight ease in the weights it should be very capable of going close. Mark Bradburne is also top jock at the track. WIN @ 6/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 14:30 Musselburgh Golden Future Win (3,75) Bet365 The horse finished second last at Wetherby and despite that result, he are still decent in the weights. The ground seems to suit Golden Future well. He have previous preformed well under simular going. He won a class 6 race here, back in 2010 but this race are 4 f longere. That should not be a problem. His last run was the same distance. Golden Future recent form. 3-0-4-0-2 The jockey Wilson Renwick had a disappointing hurdle season so far. This horse might be what he need to improve that.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 1355 thurles physco 1pt win 6/1 boylesport back over fences after falling over hurdles last time out,has won 4 times over the bigger fences although the trip may be unknown,will have its followers due to its trainer, and hopefully the "money" will be down before the off and i will get a better sense of how it will fare:hope

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November M2.30 King Fingal 1pt Win 11/2 William Hill There's stacks of things in this horses favour with the only major doubt being its fitness after a break. The trainer however couldn't be in better form with an incredible two thirds of his runners being placed in this NH season, the horse is also a c&d winner. Another amazing stat is that the 10lb claimer on board has won on 4 of his 5 rides this season ! Providing the horse is fit, I can see this one being gambled and something around the 7/2 mark looks more realistic so I'll take the 11/2 whilst it's around.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 1:10 Southwell - Visions of Johanna First time at Southwell for the 6yo, but I've previously highlighted the success of US bred runner on the fibresand surface. La Estrella and Dontpaytheferryman are also US imports, and Uphold has a US bred grandsire, although Visions of Johanna's sire has nice little progeny record at the track of 54/11 (20.37%), with a great profit margin, which leads me more towards this one. First time visor, too, which I take to believe that Richard Guest means business with the gelding. Career high mark of 84, he is now on 59. Three in six career claimer wins, the other three he hasn't been far off the pace :ok

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 3.30 Musselburgh Fred Bojangles 13/2 win PaddyPower This horse was well beaten by the favourite here on his return from a break but today he has a big swing in the weights on that horse and I expect him to get much closer. If my calculations are correct, Fred Bojangles is 18lb better off today with Altan Khan than when they met at Sedgefield where he finished 2nd. He does have an inexperienced rider on board today but she has rode a few winners in this sphere. Fred Bojangles has continued in good form since that run and finished a good 2nd last time out behind the Magic Bishop. He is 4lbs lower today taking into account the jockeys claim but this is a tougher race. Hopefully he will be able to get his head in front today.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 12.40 Southwell - Ishiamiracle ew 14/1 Bet365 Has had 5 runs so far , 4 on flat and ran once on aw at kempton. Last two runs effort have been best by far , btn 1 1/2Lengths at Kemp over 7f and then behind by 2 1/2 lengths on turf on Gd/frm and a couple have placed from that nursery and drops back to maiden company today. Thing that caught my eye was its sire prognency at the track , over the years it is 15/109 overall but with 2yos Is 7/26 with a further 6 places and 1/1 this year. Phil McEntee is 4/25 with his 2yos at the track , Leonna is 2 places from 6 on 2yos , but they've never combined on a juvenile here but are 1 3rd place from 5 overall but slight negative is that mayor generally rides for dandy nicholls who has an entry as well. Johnstones Kinloch Castle deserves to be fav I feel , btn a hd on debut on soft ground then a 1L defeat at Lingfield , sire echo of light only had one entry that finished unpl but dams sire Primo Dominie has a good record here with 5/28 2yo winners although stats say it has a poor record in maidens. Burnhope btn 10L on debut and prob needed the run but on breeding nothing looks special in regards to course and despite it running on it before , not guarantee to win on it . Prescotts similar but ran at wolves and Paul coles I give no chance

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 1.00 Musselburgh: Alfie Flits 1pt win @ 11/2 Bet365 BOG Can be given a real shout here back over hurdles IMO. Running from quite a nice looking mark on best known hurdles form and although coming back from a break that may not be an issue as the horse has gone well fresh in the past. If any of the forecast rain comes it won't inconvenience and think the horse has a decent chance.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 2.10 Southwell Good looking course handicap with plenty of course form available. Bianca De Medici is worth respect given connections but didnt show enough on one run on this surface and didnt really show much at yarmouth last time and run style not easiest around here. Eastern Hills won last time out but will need a career best this time round in a stronger looking race. For me Powerful Presence could be extremely hard to beat if overcoming the unkind draw which he has done twice over CD, had 4 runs on this surface since joining this yard and is another that they have improved, with 2 wins and 2 2nd places. Had a quiet summer but a return to form last time out in a competitive race at Catterick and although now 19lb higher than last win over CD he won so well, and has won twice more on turf after that off a just a 4lb lower mark so could still be well handicapped on this surface. 1pt win Powerful Presence 10/3 lads

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 2.10 Southwell Powerful Presence will be tough to beat now dropped in grade and back on Fibresand but J R HARTLEY looks a great price in comparison as he's run his best races on this surface and went close off this mark over CD last time. Drawn a little wider than ideal but this capable apprentice eases his weight burden and should be thereabouts 7/1 Hills, 1 pt win

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 1:40 Southwell - The Name Is Don - 1pt @ 22/1 (VC) The Name Is Don doesn't come from a stable that does too well when it comes to getting winners but the step up in trip to 7 furlongs should help this juvenile and given his sires 18% strike-rate on the fibresand, he should appreciate the surface too. Off a mark of 59 in such a poor race, he could go well under the guidance of the excellent Adam Kirby and I'll have a small each-way bet on him doing the business. He'll either run a cracker or drop out and finish towards the rear of the field, hopefully it's the former.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 2.10 Southwell Really fishing for a winner here and hopefully have found one in the shape of JR Hartley. Ran well on the last two times over this C/D and is still on a decent mark. Money coming for the Hanagan mount but little AW form to support that so I'm hoping for JR Hartley to land today :D 1Pt win 13/2 Hills

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 100 Muss: The Starboard Bow EW 13/2 Laddies Set a decent standard last season in novice races and ended up running at the festival in the Fred Winter Juvenile race, he was 10th that day and not disgraced in top company. Had a pipe opener at Kelso over a trip too far when third to Aikmen and then ran at Carlisle in a fair race, he was caught flat footed round the home turn and then stayed on well after the last to finish 4th to Attaglance. That was over 2m1f and this extra trip round this sharp track will be ideal. The young lad again takes the ride taking 10lbs off and he has been dropped a couple of pounds too so looks better handicapped than most in a competitive little handicap.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 12:40 Southwell - Kinlock Castle - Back This looks a good opportunity for him. Ran a good race when 2nd on debut and then ran a decent race when 3rd on his AW bow at lingfield lto. He only hot beaten a length on that occasion but of more note is the fact that he was only denied by a head on debut in soft conditions. I often find that soft form correlates quite well when horses switch to the fibresand at Southwell and that all gives him a cracking chance of breaking the maiden tag here 1pt win @ 4/7 Hills BOG

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 2-40 southwell -Calculating -win forget its last run as it was running over a trip to short and back at a more suitable trip today should see him go close today,he is giving a fair bit of weight away to the others here today but he aint much higher than in the weights than his last winning mark another thing to take into consideration is course form he as only been out of the frame a few times in all of his runs at the course,taking the above into account calculating will do for me today good-luck all

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 13.10 Southwell La Estrella 1pt win @ evs (V.C) This horse is unbeaten at the track, was fifth in the ascot stakes and there only lokks to be 2 possible threats in the race so i'm happy to take evens on a horse that is unbeaten over course and distance!

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November 3.20 Towcester - 1pt win Kasbadali @ 6/1 (Bet365) Kasbadali got off the mark over hurdles last time out having previously been unlucky to face some decent novices off unfavourable marks. He showed plenty of promise in bumpers, and won his second start in that sphere, before chasing home the smart Dare Me at Exeter last year, with a further gap to the third horse. There was nothing wrong with this effort. Front Of House, another decent hurdler, was in the way by 5l the time after. Kasbadali again ran well. He got outpaced before staying on in 5th the time after at Ludlow before chasing home a Grade 2 runner up. The attempt to use blinkers next time out in a decent handicap company had far from the desired effect as he never went or jumped with any purpose - but it was no surprise that he readily picked up a deserved victory in a Ludlow novice race last time out. Back handicapping now, I think he has a top chance in this if ready to go after a break. He's been unfortunate to meet some progressive types and I think he could prove just a bit of a cut above the rest in this race.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November Choc and Alan King hang around for the last race at Towcester, its first time out for the 3yr old filly and again she could be anything. I can see Mr King doing very well this season and i think it could pay to keep a close eye on him. Unsure on today's trip and ground but am sure Mr King will have her ready, she also has entries in a few days time over 1m 6f so am sure the 1m 5f will not be any problem, if she does not win today, she will get her day/days very soon. Towcester - 4:20 - La Belle Doyenne. 1pt win bet at 11/4 Bet365 & Sjames. Be lucky John !

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November

2-40 southwell -Calculating -win forget its last run as it was running over a trip to short and back at a more suitable trip today should see him go close today,he is giving a fair bit of weight away to the others here today but he aint much higher than in the weights than his last winning mark another thing to take into consideration is course form he as only been out of the frame a few times in all of his runs at the course,taking the above into account calculating will do for me today good-luck all
From Twitter MarkUsherRacing Mark Usher CALCULATING 2.40 @Southwell_Races. His favourite track and favourite trip, so he must have an e/w chance despite having to carry top weight.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November i hope you aint implying that i copied and pasted my post as i havent and dont do those things if you had half a brain and read the form book you could see that southwell his calculatings fav course as he as run better races there than at anyother course and if you look at his weight in the race hes top weight,i didnt say e/way as you put it i put win so get a grip i have also put up the same post up on another forum that i use which i can prove his my own work so get a grip and go find something else constructive instead of having a go at being a do gooder

i hope you aint implying that i copied and pasted my post as i havent and dont do those things if you had half a brain and read the form book you could see that southwell his calculatings fav course as he as run better races there than at anyother course and if you look at his weight in the race hes top weight' date='i didnt say e/way as you put it i put win so get a grip i have also put up the same post up on another forum that i use which i can prove his my own work so get a grip and go find something else constructive instead of having a go at being a do gooder[/quote'] What are you raving about you numpty? Pete's post was supposed to be helpful for you, all he mentioned was the trainers comments on the horse and next thing your having a hissy fit over nowt! You get a grip and cop on and try read a post properly before throwing your toys out of the pram! :ok

hi pete i feel a right dick-head pls except my appology i thought you were implying that i stole the work from somewhere else and yes aidymac im a numpty
We help one another on this forum Beaker, thats what makes it a great place! Its not like a betfair forum! Best of luck with your selection.. :)

Re: BBOTD Thursday 3rd of November Aqua Aura - Wolverhampton 5.30 Saeed Bin Suroor has a very good strike rate here over the past 5 years here and I fancy this horse to win tonight. The Half - Sister to the Ledger winner Rule of law cost a fair bit and I think she can justify her price tag on her debut. Champion Jockey Paul Hanagan is onboard and he should give her a decent ride. The main danger is Fakhuur who has experience on her side but I'm sticking with the godolphin Filly. Aqua Aura Win @ *13/8 Hills