Over And Over And Over And....

Jedd

I'm having to log in repeatedly time and time again. its been annoing me for some time now, and I thought it had gone a way by itself but it's still there.. :( There seems to be no pattern of it, some times I don't have to log in and then the next time( like just now) I'm beeing asked to log in over and over again :puke :spank :@ :wall WHAT the fcuks up with this shite????????????????????????????????????????? Pleas help as its driving me insane!!!!!!!! :clap

Re: Over And Over And Over And.... hey fellas, Chala, I'm not using the old address so that's not it but thanx anyway. Mickeypaul, my internet explorer is in danish and there is no such thing called privacy ( I can go into tools and then options but then the similarities cease) so I don't know really how to enable these cookies to find out if that is what 's causing the probs. Thanx anyway.. ;) I'll try asking somebody if they can help with this to find out if that whats causing this having to constantly log on..:)