Volleyball 2011-2012 (Santoro)

Nicky Santoro

Hello. i came back. i ask sorry by the last topic of volleyball, but i hadn t the necesary time. However i hope that this time all will change.Everyday i m going to try to publish a diary picks of volleyball. The volleyball it is the sport that i have specialized for these years and it is the responsable of my profits. if the all things are well, we will create a private blog for picks on volleyball, i need that because with the new regulation of bets on Spain, it is very bad. The dynamic will be the same that last topic..,moreover you can follow me on my twitter. I hope that my picks can be to help for you. I ask sorry again by my bad english. ;)

Re: Volleyball 2011-2012 (Santoro) 4 october On first time i want to warn the one Match of France league: As Cannes vs Arago de Sete we have: As canne to win @ 1.43 Pinnacle Arago sete to win @ 3.40 Bet365 :clap My selections for today: France League A: As Cannes vs Arago de Sete. Selection: As cannes (-1,5) Odd:1.90 Stake: 10. Bookie: Pinnacle Asul Lyon vs Stade Poitevin VB Poitiers. Selection: Poitiers (-1,5) Odd:1.60 Stake 10 Bookie: Pinnacle. Beauvais Oise Universite Club vs Paris Volley. Selection: Paris volley Win 1 Set. Odd: 2.00 Stake 5 Bookie:Bet365 GFCO Ajaccio VB vs UGS Nantes-Reze Metropole. Selection: Under 4,5. Odd: 1.39 Stake 10 Bookie: Pinnacle Toulouse Toac-Tuc Volley-Ball vs Tours Volley-Ball. Selection:Tours Volley(-2,5). Odd:2.13 Stake 5 Bookie: Pinnacle. Tourcoing VB Lille Metropole vs Rennes Volley 35. Selection: Under 4,5. Odd: 1.37 Stake 10 Bookie:Pinnacle. Good luck!:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.