Ricky's Football Selections

HanRicky

Hello Everyone. In the past few years i've been using sports betting mostly as a hobbie. Tried many strategies, bought 2 or 3 systems from other people, and with a bit of luck i was able to make some money. I've tried betting on many sports, but in the end i've decided to stick with my favorite one.. Football. After a lot of research i became aware of this fantastic community that is "The Punter's Lounge". I've followed many threads here, specially in the Glory Hunter's section, and i have to be honest, it's fascinating to follow so many peoples ideas and strategies. I have learned a lot here with all of you. I believe i am a much better PLAYER now that i have learned so much here at TPL. And i thank you all for this. :) That being said, i decided it is time to put myself to the test. My intention with this thread is to create a long term winning strategy, just for the fun of it, and maybe, just maybe to make some extra money.. I will try to keep things as simple as possible.. And no, i'm not selling anything here, just trying to give something back to the community and share some of my knowledge. ;) Of course no one can predict the future, and i believe there is no such thing as a "perfect system". Like in every other system, there will be good and bad days, but as i said before, i'm aiming for the long term, so i'm not expecting to hit jackpot in a short time or even at all, i will try to keep the expectations as low as possible. the key rule will be DISCIPLINE. Selection Criteria: In this system i will be backing favorite teams to win games against theorically weaker opponents. The selection criteria will be a combination of my own rules and team statistics from the past seasons. All bets will be made using Betfair. Staking Plan: (UPDATED on 13-10-2011) The staking plan is based on my selection criteria, wich means, i won't be using the same amount of money on every bet. It will all depend on how much confidence i have on a favorite to win a game. This will also depend on how much the bank will increase or decrease, I will use Level Stakes starting with 10pts per bet to back each team. I will also be using the ratchet method, so the bet amounts will change on a daily basis. The starting bank is 1000pts. I will post my selections here daily and as early as possible. How long will it last? Will it be profitable? To be honest, i have no idea. Only time will tell.. :) Feel free to follow this thread, but be aware that this system was not tested. So, use my selections at your own risk. I cannot promisse you that this will work, but i believe that discipline is our best friend in all kinds of betting, so in the long run i hope we can at least get some extra money for beer :) Good luck Ricky PS: English isn't my first language, so i say sorry in advance for some eventual grammar mistakes that can (and will) happen.

Re: Ricky's Football Selections Today's Selections: Juventus vs Milan (Back Milan - 10pts @3.20) Genk vs Anderlecht (Back Anderlecht - 10pts @2.58) Bolton vs Chelsea (Back Chelsea - 20pts @1.50) Gijon vs FC Barcelona (Back Barcelons - 30pts @1.17) Shakhtar Donetsk vs Zorya (Back Shakhtar Donetsk - 10pts @1.10) Espanyol vs Real Madrid (Back Real Madrid - 30pts @1.29) Tomsk vs Rubin Kazan (Back Rubin Kazan - 10pts @1.58) Hannover 96 vs Werder Bremen (Back Werder Bremen - 10pts @2.54) Spartak Moscow vs Zenit (Back Zenit - 10pts @2.54) Good luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.