Gooooooool! (Easy-Money, All-In) -> How far can I go?

ElGringo

Starting bank is 15$, I am betting all-in each time. I will place live bets at Betfair only on "another goal will be scored in the game", it doesn't matter the minute or the score of the match at the time - the only constraint I have is that the odds are at least 1.06 at Betfair. I will try to bet only on matches I am watching. I am going for as many consecutive wins as possible, and the money in the bank will be my prize for reaching a record. I may cash that in whenever I think it is enough. First two steps were done tonight in Champions League: Bet #1 Bank/Stake: 15$ Bayern Munchen - Manchester City, over 0.5, odds 1.16 (30th minute, score 0-0) - BET WON, bank is 17.28$ Bet #2 Bank/Stake: 17.28$ Manchester Utd - FC Basel, over 2.5, odds 1.18 (50th minute, score 2-0) - BET WON, bank is 20.23$ From now on, I will post the selections right after I place the bets. I wish myself Good Luck! I do not recommend anyone following my selections. I do accept though advices and tips for future games to bet on.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.