BBOTD 27th of September

Aidymac

Ashkalara - Chepstow 4:00 I think this horse may be overpriced for this race. Luke Morris takes the ride for the first time on this animal who won two starts back here at Chepstow over C+D and although it is 5 pounds higher tomorrow running off 62, it won off 62 at Ffos Las in September 2010. Chepstow seems to be its preferred course with a record of 8-1-7-2-1 here, both C+D wins coming on softer conditions, which is what it has tomorrow and the times it did not win here the ground was good or better. I can excuse its last run which was poor as it was 4 pounds higher off 66 running over 2 furlongs further at Ffos Las and back here it will be much more at home. 14/1 just looks far too overpriced in my opinion. Of the rest, i feel Russian Affair would be the biggest danger. WIN @ 14/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD 27th of September 15:40 Ayr Dispol Grand Win SP This 5 year old former C&D winner will face though race against horses like Captain Scooby og Sharp Shoe. Dispol Grand, are in my opinion the better choice. Captain Scooby will carry an extra 12lb, and that might be too much for the in form gelding. Dispol Grand recend races ended 1-2-4-2-4. The going might not be a problem, his latest second was under simular going and distance. The jockey Paul Hanagan are in great form and his races yesterday (26/9) was on a simular going, witch secured him 2 win, 3 place in 6 races.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.