£5 to £180 in 2 steps or £1080 in 3 steps

aderuk

Same idea as League 1 punter and Chris OK will give this a go for a few weeks as i have had 5 out of 8 winning fourfolds in the last 2 weeks. Dutch leagues over 2.5 goals Friday is the Dutch league 2 games i will do 2 fourfolds on the 8 games that are being played on the friday night (odds not out yet on 365)at £5 per fourfold which offer around 5/1 to 6/1. If 1 fourfold wins i will place the winnings on a fourfold from the Dutch league 1 games on Saturday and start with another £5 on the other 4 games. If both win on Friday then winnings will go on 2 fourfolds on Saturday. If neither win then 2 £5 fourfolds will start again on Saturday. Not sure if i will have the bottle to do step 3 but will see how it goes. As the odd game has a later ko time there is always the chance to green up by taking u 2.5 if there is an early goal or 2.Done that last sunday as my last game was 1-1 after about 40 mins and the odds for u 2.5 was 12/1 so put £2 on . ended up 3-2 i think. will post Fridays bets up once they are up on 365. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.