Corners

newcastlefan1

Hey Again, I did a corners forum from the start of the championship season and didnt start to well so I gave it a break for a couple of weeks and kept an eye on corner stats and am going to give it a go again. My starting bank will be 20.00 and if that goes this forum will be ended. I havent a certain system for banking etc. I will decide when I go along. A couple of Bets for today Bet 1 Dundee United VS Rangers Dundee United Over 5 Corners Evens 5.00 My Reasoning for this bet is that in every game that Dundee United have played they have won at least 6 corners. Also I feel that teams who are behind push forward more and therefore win more corners. Playing a Rangers side he will more than likely take the lead I feel Dundee United should pick up more alot more then 5 corners. Bet 2 Bolton vs Man United Bolon Over 5 Corners 11/8 5.00 My reasoning for this is the same as above in the way that Man United should take the lead meaning Bolton will push forward. My other reason is that in Boltons 3 opening games they won more corners in 2 of them. QPR being the exception but they won that game comfortably. Against Liverpool and Man City they won more corners. Fingers Crossed anyway :)!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.