Punishing the locals (Sept. ROI +22,79%)

RocknRolla

Since every 10th shop in my town looks to be a betting shop and I have more than five only in my neighbourhood, all trying to get as much costumers as they can and at the same time offering fixed odds, often not reacting on the market moves..they must be punished I thought :lol Now, for the last two months i've been only betting in local books and it worked with good success. (don't wanna sound as after-eventing, it worked for me and now I want to share here) I've set myself simple but strict rules and have no troubles sticking to them as they showed 14% yield for July and 10% yield for August. Rules are as follow: -monthly bank of 100 units -bet singles only -bet in local shops only (easier to control myself) -max bet 5% of bank -max three bets a day, Sat and Sun four First week of September is already behind and I've played 14 bets, staked 2 units on each (scale can vary from one to five), returning total of 32,7 units and have some profit. I'll post all of my future plays here, so it's more of a betting diary this. Bets will be posted prior to kickoffs, and the majority will be football bets, sometimes tennis and some other sports maybe. Hope I don't go to the dogs now :hope September record: w-v-l : 43-0-37 stake: 129 units returned: 158,4 units profit: 29,4 units ROI: +22,79 %

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.