Birthday boys attempt @ £1 > £100

_Punt_4THEE_Profit_

Ok so basing this on what I said to league1_punter about his £5 > £600 but not taking it that far :eek. His and chris306's GH's are based on four steps 5>25>100>300>600 however I will be first staking £1 at odds of roughly 5.00 to make £5, I will then split this into 5 attempts at stage 1 again. I will aim for odds between 2.00 and 5.00 for stage 2 to turn £5 into £10 - £25. If this bet wins I will bank some then step down again depending on the odds and return. One attempt could go the whole way to £100 as there is a good spread however I feel this will take anywhere between 4 and 10 attempts and if so can be considered a successful GH. Example; Attempt 1; Stage 1 £1 @ 5.00 returns £5 Attempt 1;Stage 1.1 (3 of 5 bets are successful); £1 @ 5.00 returns £5 [x3] Attempt 1;Stage 2 £5 @ 2.00 returns £10 [A] £5 @ 3.50 returns £17.50 £5 @ 5.00 returns £25 [C] [A] wins so £10 can be divided into 2 more attempts at stage 2 wins so £10.50 can be banked, £5 on stage 2 and £1 at stage 1.1 [x2] [C] wins so £20 can be banked and £5 divided into 5 attempts at stage 1.1 Attempt 1;Stage 2.2 £5 @ etc. Attempt 1;Stage 1.1B £1 @ etc. And so on... The above is just an example and the winnings can be banked/divided as I see fit, for instance in [C] the £25 can go into 25 separate bets of £1 and then whatever is returned from them banked/reinvested again as I like. I would like to keep it at a single attempt (per attempt) but as you know when a bet comes up you like the look of you are tempted to branch off and run two attempts concurrently. Leads to confusion so I will try not to but not promising anything. Thoughts,ideas,luck,tips all welcome.:ok 20th Birthday... (now actually since it is near 4AM :eek) so hopefully can get this off to a good start tomorrow!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.