My Pick to Win the Superbowl

AGurv

1. Early January 08 - Giants to win the SB - Win 2. Late November 07- Kansas to win the NC - Win 3. Mid April 08- Lakers to win the NC - Loss (Runners up) 4. Mid April 08 - Pens to win the Stanley Cup - Loss (Runners Up) 5. Mid April 08 - Cubs to win the WS - Loss (1st round) 6. Late May 08 - Germany to win the EC08 - Loss (Runners up) 7. Mid August 08- Oklahoma to win the BCS - Loss (Runners up) 8. Mid August 08 - Chargers to win the SB - Loss (2nd round) 9. Mid September 08 - San Jose to win the SC - Loss (1st Round) 10. Mid October 08 - Suns to win the NBA - Loss (Missed playoffs) 11. Mid October 08 - Tennessee to win the NCAA - Loss (1st round) 12. Mid April 09 - Tigers to win the WS - Pending - Loss (Missed playoffs) 13. Mid August 09 - Texas to win the BCS Championship - Loss (Runners Up) 14. Mid August 09- Atlanta to win the Superbowl - Loss (Missed Playoffs) 15. Mid September 09 - Red Wings to win the Stanley Cup - Loss (2nd Round) 16. Mid October 09 - Nuggets to win the NC - - Loss (2nd Round) 17. Mid October 09 - Texas to win the NC - - Loss (2nd round) 18. Mid March 10 - Phillies to win the WS - Lose (Finals) 19. Early June 10 - Brazil to win the WC - Lose (QF) 20. Mid August 10 - Alabama to win the BCS Championship - Lose (#10) 21. Mid August 10- Patriots to win the SB - Lose (2nd Round) 22. Mid October 10 - Pitt to win the NC Champ - Lose (2nd Round) 23. Mid October 10 - Orlando to win the NBA - Lose (First Round 24. Mid March 11 - Twins to win the WS - Pending 25. Mid August 11 - Stanford to win BCS - Pending Patriots +500 - Had them last year, not worth the value like I had them last year ( around +2000 I think). Don't think they should be favored anyway Eagles +700 - Don't think they will be that good. The secondary should obviously be awesome. But there are times when another team just completely figures out Vick and shuts him down.They'll make the playoffs but I dont think they get much farther then that. Granted McCarthy did win the SB last year, Andy Reid is in a class of his own though on some of these time management decisions Steelers +800 - This is my team, this line is crazy. Yes they where in the superbowl last year. I think that SB opened the worlds eyes to there glaring weakness. First of all the O-line. I feel like this has been a saga for most of my life. But yes, its still not very good, and its still injury prone. But the biggest weakness on this team is the secondary. If we didnt sign back Ike Taylor, who i dont even like, this would be one of the worst DB group in the league. Always have to worry about the Polamalu injury as well. A spread offense that knows what its doing should beat this team. Of course, the offense has the capability of keeping up as long as Ben is still healthy. But this is never a good thing to depend on. Front 7 should kill it, as always, Woodley and Timmons extensions ftw Ravens +1300/Jets +1200 - Frankly just dont think the QB's are getting it done, sorry. Chargers +1300 - Just can't trust them. They are terrible opening the season every year. Plus, Turner is still coaching there right? My Pick : The Atlanta Falcons +1200 Not as good of odds as last year with the Pats but this is the best I can do. All around they are pretty complete on all ends on offense. Though they got smoked by the Packers at home in the playoffs, generally Matt Ryan and this team is fantastic at home. Defense is solid as well.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.