rorschach's betting tips

rorschachbetting

Hello all, First of all I'm new to this forum so I hope this is the right section for my thread. I've been in betting business for 5 years now and last 2 years has been a great success as I was able to manage my bankroll rationally. 2010-2011 season I had a winning percentage around %70 on my bets and it was a great year. I've published my predictions on various web pages but wasn't able to get any feedbacks and it wasn't any help. I've found this forum and I believe this will be a perfect opportunity for me to share my predictions. I'll be looking forward to hear ANY opinions about my selections and bankroll management. Also I'll be very happy to help you if you need help about your bankroll management, betting selections etc. I can provide some of my past betting data to help you, also can look at yours to help. My BANK will start with +2000 in this thread, my overall target is to have winning percentage better than %65 and have an average +12.5 profit per bet. I'll be sharing all my bets here, but as far as i am concerned I can't share my LIVE bets here. So I won't be adding them to my bank but will also share them because I believe LIVE bets are my strongest weapon in betting. Good Luck everyone and don't forget I'm glad to hear ANY comments. I'll probably start posting my selections with eurobasket 2011 as nothing good catches my eye before that.

Re: rorschach's betting tips My Stats for this season so far : 9gkb2t.jpg I've started the season this saturday as I wasn't able to get a bank loan before. Of course I won't include these in my bank in this thread but it's can give you some kind of a pre-knowledge about my selections. Comments, questions are always welcome btw if you guys can recommend me a good tennis or NFL tipster to follow that would be great.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.