Football Betting Diary 2011/12

Sheerluck Holmes

So here it is, my football betting diary 2011/12. What? You're not bothered? That's OK, I'll only lose my money anyway. In this thread will be contained every online football bet I make for the 2011/12 season. I am starting with a 50 point betting betting bank with a staking system as follows (my points plan is also related to a 'real' betting bank with 'real' money which is place on a bet. This is a % of the bank which is stated below). 1pt - A fancy, a bet that is worth a punt at the odds taken, perhaps long odds, maybe a long term bet or an accumulator (3% of bank). 2pt - Regular bet which will make up the majority of my plays (5% of bank) 3pt - Strong bet. For bets I really think will be landed. Don't expect too many of these, afterall, there's no such thing as a dead cert. (10% of bank) 5pt - MAX BET - very rare but occasionally one of those bets just comes along that is too good to be true, and it my case, usually is. (20% of bank). Bets will be almost wholly based on UK games, but there's no particular market I favour. I try to write up all my best and post them to PL, so I will link to any posts where I do that. I do like the flexibilty of the Glory Hunters forum though as there's many occasions when I do not get time to. Anyway, that's it from me. Watch this space, or not, as the case may be.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.