Goals Goals Goals

easypug

Hi all, I've been working on a system while I've been on holiday the past two weeks. As you may tell from the title it is purely goal based. The markets I will be looking at are as follows: Under .5 Goals First Half Over 1.5 Goals First Half Over 2.5 Goals First Half Under 2.5 Goals Full Time Over 2.5 Goals Full Time Over 3.5 Goals Full Time Over 4.5 Goals Full Time At the moment I'm only putting this to use in the English Championship and I won't be putting any posts up until 5 games have been played this season. I'm currently running the system and the results look promising so far with a 78% SR although this is a very small sample as not many games have been played yet. I will mainly be using BET365 and BETFAIR. All bets will be level stakes and will be looked at on a weekly basis. The aim of which would be to increase stakes as bank rises. I will update on +/- after the first 5 rounds of games but this will not be added to my Glory Hunt total.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Goals Goals Goals Ok a little update of how it's going so far. SR is down to 52% which is less than I expected. Current profit to level stakes stands at +7.57pts I'm going to look at less markets for a few more games before posting any picks as there are few which are currently letting me down. I may turn this into a simple over/under GH but will decide after a few more rounds of games.