New to site & my strategy

Parmax

Greetings to all, I'm new to this site so please bear with me if i get off topic or say something which is against the forum rules. I may be new to this site but certainly not new to betting which i've been quite unsuccesful since i can remember. Only recently i've been trying to come up with some sort of system/strategy which will help generate even a little profit because in the end that's what it's all about. So here it goes. I've thought that a good way to at least minimize losses is to bet daily over a period of 7 days the same exact amount which would be around 15%-20% of your bank, given that the everyday odds range between 2.5 - 4.0 which should be made by picking a maximum of 2 games and no more. So for example, if your bank is 100 you bet everyday 20. A loss will bring you minus 20 on your bank whereas a potential win will generate a profit between 30 in the worst case and 60 tops thus making up to 2 or 3 losses at times. I have put my strategy to the test and went really well during the 1st week. Managed to win 5 out of 7 days with a winning average odd of 3.04 and managed to turn my bank of 120 and a betting of 30 per day (started a bit risky to try and generate more profit) into 366 by the end of the week. I'm currently in the 2nd week in which i started with a bank of 300 (i cashed out 66 thus covering half of my original bank) and an everyday betting of 40 keeping it safer and after four days i'm counting 1 win and 3 losses and have merely dropped my balance to 256 and hopefully with at least 1 win in the next 3 days i will have past through a bad week and still maintain a balance of around 250 for next week. Now the tricky part is how do i find those 2 teams that will accumulate me an odd between 2.5 and 4.0. I'm not gonna lie coz i can't find them on my own so i've invested along with some buddies a small weekly insignificant amount comparing to the potential winnings in a tipping site which i will not name because it's against the rules and coz im certainly not here to advertise anyone or anything. I'm hoping that we'll be getting more wins than losses each week to generate some profit. Needless to say that this strategy generates a lot more profit when working on a bigger bank and bigger daily bet but still keeping the same principle of betting daily 15-20% of the bank. What do you think? :unsure

Re: New to site & my strategy In my opinion betting 20% of your bank on two matches a day is too much. 3 days of losses reduces your bank by something like 55%. 5 days and your almost broke. General concensus among punters results in a betting of 1% to 10% of your bank but that 10% only for very good value bets. There is no such thing as quick cash...:unsure I would suggest, if your stubborn, to try your strategy with a small bank (lets say 10 pounds) and see if you can build from that. If all goes wrong, you only lose 10. Remember, a winning strategy doesn't depend on high stakes. Small stakes also make winnings.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.