My journey to punting success!!!!!!!!!!

Lucas80

Well this is my last chance to either sink or swim in the punting game. Let me tell you about myself. I am 30 years old, from Brisbane, Australia. Have been married just under a year, and we are expecting our first child in October :nana I have always loved a punt, ever since i was old enough to read a form guide. I love sports, most sports, but especially my AFL, NRL, NBA, Horse racing and the dogs . Greyhounds are very close to my heart , and was punting semi seriously on them, with some success about 2 years ago, but lack of time and direction saw me lose interest. Well that has to change now, with the bub coming, the financial pressure on myself and my wife will be extreme over the net few years, so I have to pull my finger out and really make a go of this game!!! I punt most weekends, and like most have my good and bad days, but I have lost my punting structure, and do not respect my money enough!!! Plus I have been lacking disclipine So I am hoping keeping this blog will help me focus. PATIENCE, PATIENCE PATIENCE!!! That is what I have to concentrate on, I know I can do it, I am sure I will slip up along the way, but I will learn from those slip ups, I am very determined to make a go of this, for my unborn son, for my wife, and for myself and so I can continue doing something I love....PUNT!!!! So what will I be punting on? I plan to invest on Rugby League (NRL), AFL on the sports side of things. And on the racing side I will be concentrating on Thursday-Saturday on the following.... Dogs Thursday- Sandown park dogs (melbourne) Friday- Wentworth park dogs (sydney) Saturday- The meadows dogs (melbourne), Wentworth park dogs (sydney) Thoroughbreds Saturdays- Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne Harness racing (trotting) Fridays- Gold coast Saturdays - Albion Park (brisbane) Now most punters on here probably dont give a stuff about Aussie racing, but there might be a few that I can steer into a winner or 3 :ok I use to be close to a few people in the harness racing game in Queensland, so I have a fair knowledge of trainers, drivers etc, so thats why I will be investing there. With the dogs I am looking to concentrate on the city meetings with the better class of dog, when I was doing the form seriously I was punting 5 nights a week, which was part of my demise as I started hating doing the form!!! Much lighter load will equal better results I hope, a happier life, and a happier wife :rollin With the thoroughbreds I will only concentrate on the better class saturday meetings. I will have 3 seperate banks 1. Harness/Dogs/thoroughbreds- will invest 1% of bank on each selection, readjusting the bet size at the start of each day. Starting bank $1000, first bets $10 2. Sports- 5% invested per selection, adjusted at start of each day. Starting bank $1000, first bets $50 Ok thats the a overview of what I am looking to do, and how I will do it. Started doing some video replays ready for Thursday night tonight. Will post my first selections sometime Thursday (aussie time). Hope you enjoy reading about my journey, and maybe someone will get a few dollars in their pocket because of it!! :cheers

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.