Flat Racing Friday 8th

Anyone have any thoughts on the 3.10 at York tomorrow. I really fancy Bow To No One and I am thinking of having a sizeable bet on the horse. I have backed him on both runs this season where I think he has been unlucky. First time up he was travelled very nicely and was about to make his challenge but got badly hampered and lost all momentum. Winner of that race Zigato should have got much closer than he did at Royal Ascot. Last time out at Sandown he got no run whatsoever and still wasn't beaten that far. I am convinced this horse can be decent over staying trips and I think York will really suit him. Attheraces have him at forecast odds of 20/1 but I don't think he will be that big.

Re: Flat Racing Friday 8th 1 quite fancy the 12/1 about st augustine in the 1350 at newmarket on friday. his previous form includes a readily easy win over the favourite steps and a 5lb raise looks fair. can see this one being well backed and think he represents amazing value. anyone else?

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.