Laying System

Hi all, This is my first post - in fact I am just getting into betting on horse races and I would like to hear advice anyone's got... I have been looking for a system that I could follow that has a proven track record and isn't going to cost a lot to actually join. I have found "profitfromracing.com" which is offering a free 21 day trial. Does anyone know if this is a good system and if it will actually provide the returns it promises... or even half of them which would still be most welcome? Any thoughts are much appreciated! I'm going to sign up for the trial and I'll let you all know how it goes. Cuddie.

Re: Laying System Hi Cuddie I joined up to profitfromracing a couple of days ago, so far so good, I am couple of units in profit. Like you I would be delighted if they produced even half the results shown. For me, even if I was 5 units up a month I would stay because it's fun and at £19.97 is much more reasonable than other systems I have found. I am only shadowing the selections and not putting any money on. If I am in profit at the end of the 21 days I will carry on and actually start off with small bets. At least we have an opportunity to see if a laying system works without costing any money. I guess it's just a case of see how things pan out. As I am used to losing money on horse racing systems I am going to stay as long as its profitable. Even I am only £50 up at the end of the month, still money I never had for something I enjoy! Early days at the moment but so far so good. Cheers