Wrimc's Boxing Bets -£12.31

wrimc

As a big boxing fanatic I have found recently that despite the relative low frequency of viable betting opportunities it has become the most profitable part of my betting. Since March on my Betfair account my strike rate on the boxing has been an impressive 93% with average odds about 2.25 :loon With this in mind I hope to continue this success :hope though probably it will all come crashing down! i Will post a few selections some weeks and others none depending on the fixture list. I hope to be more adventurous and confident with my picks on her I will place on Betfair or Skybet. Hopefully I can keep on picking winners and some people might win a few bob following my picks:ok

Re: Wrimc's Boxing Bets First bet for the weekend 25/6/11 Kell Brook v Lovemore N'dou Pick: Kell Brook by decision/tech decision @1.81 Betfair Stake: £25 This is Kell Brooks first real step up in class some consider him to be the future of British boxing the next Naz he comes from the same gym and has the same looks and mannerisms at the little Prince but does he have the same skill? IMO i would say no but this is still a fight he is a massive favourite to win and probably rightly so at about 1/25 outright. Lovemore N'dou did come over and fight Matthew Hatton a year or so ago and held him to a draw whilst Hatton has gone on to prove himself as a decent Euro operator Kell Brook is yet to prove himself however he is overall probably better skilled and has more potential than the limited Hatton. N'dou is 39 but has never been stopped in a career that stretches back to 1993. He recently went in with rising Mexican superstar Saul Alvarez who has quicker combinations and better power than Brook and he still went the distance however he was comfortably outpointed. N'dou is tough as nails and should be comfortably beaten on the scorecards here as the bookies seem to be vastly overrating Kell Brooks power so the odds for a decision victory are very appealing. Incidentally if anybody was worried about a "British" stoppage (where the ref stops the fight despite the opposing fighter being in little trouble) then Brook in rounds 7-12 on Skybet is 7/2 and could be worth a couple of quid as a saver.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.