Jump Racing 25th May

i am not new and wish to thank everyone who posts i am one of the silent many who browse but have read a few posts lately and decided i have come af the rails and need to rebuild the structure from the footings again looking back over the last week alone if i had not had stupid doubles triples and accumilators i would be up 12pts but chasing the big one takes its toll so i have decided to post here my thoughts so that i can see where i went wrong in the coming weeks i will try to put method to my madness as i gain confidence in posting. fak 330 sarahs gift 1pt win 5/2 fak 510 hi ho silva 1pt win 9/4 kel 420 cool barranca 1pt win 5/1 kel 455 beau traveler 1pt e/w 20/1

Re: reassessing the rules Welcome wolfav and best of luck with your new approach. The rules of the forum pretty much state that if you are going to post a selection you need to include reasoning to back it up. Doesn't need to be War & Peace, just a couple of lines explaining the reasoning why you are backing it. If you could include that would be grand mate and best of luck :cheers :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.