Darts: Premier League Week 14

kevshat

Thursday 12 May 2011 Player 1 Draw Player 2 BPP
maximize.gif Lewis, A v Anderson, G (19:00 BST) 2.87 5.4 2.1 100.92 %
maximize.gif Wade, J v Jenkins, T (19:40 BST) 1.72 6 4 99.56 %
maximize.gif Webster, M v Van Barneveld, R (20:20 BST) 5 6.5 1.5 102.05 %
maximize.gif Taylor, P v Whitlock, S (21:00 BST) 1.25 9.6 10.5 99.94 %
Note that the times are wrong above. Lewis and Anderson has been moved into the 3rd match of the night.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 14 Two for me this week and they both come in the last match of the evening. - 5pts Highest Match Checkout: Over 120.5 @ 8/11 [skybet] - 6pts 3-Dart Average: Phil Taylor: Over 102.5 @ 5/6 [boylesports] Never ventured into the checkout markets before but I immediately thought overs here and I was glad to have a line that included 121 at a semi decent price. Whitlock and Taylor are two of the best finishers in the world and I think this line is comfortable for either of them. In recent weeks Phil has been finishing legs for fun with 100+ checkouts in each of his last five outings. Whitlock hasn't finished as well as he can lately but the 170 checkout he produced two weeks ago shows what he is capable of. If he has any chance of reaching the Top 4 this year he'll need to keep up with Taylor and take out the high finishes more often than not. Definitely feel this line can be covered and so too the Taylor average. Since I started betting on the Premier League, Boyles have been providing generous lines for these averages and Taylor just keeps smashing them every week. Barring the one uncharacteristic week in which he averaged 101-odd vs Gary Anderson, he's cleared 102.50 in every match since Week Five. Last week when Boyles had this up at 104.50, what did he do? Threw 109.36! Pressure's off 'The Power', he's been talking about some 9-darters coming our way recently too in post-match interviews, I just think this is going to be a tough night for Whitlock in a match he really needs to win. Taylor all day for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.