Bounce08's £10 to £100 by Tuesday!

TheImp

I feel inspired from reading some of the other 'hunts' that have been going on, especially those starting with a small wager on extremely low odds and seeing how far they get. I will only be betting on football. I'm going to make it slightly riskier with a goal of reaching £100 by Tuesday, betting 100% of the pot each time. I will start with £10. I will post my selections as I go, the selections will be slightly riskier as I will be picking selections with odds of 1.10 to 1.80, pre-game and in play. I'm not trying to break any records, or see how far I can get...I have a target in mind and want to get there quickly. No strict rules for this one, I might even choose doubles or even trebles at the lower end of the scale. The only rules are as follows: 1. Bet 100% of pot each time 2. Odds for each selections must be between 1.10 and 1.80. 3. Singles, doubles and trebles allowed both in play and pre-match. 4. Once I reach the target of £100 I will stop! 5. Target completion date is Tuesday! Should be interesting! :hope

Re: Bounce08's £10 to £100 by Tuesday! Ok, quick start, all in play with bet365 placed at 19:28 GMT 1. Barcelona v Osasuna - Barcelona to score 2nd goal @ 1.36 2. Newells v Banfield - Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.10 3. Brescia v AC Milan - Under 1.5 Goals @ 1.14

Re: Bounce08's £10 to £100 by Tuesday! Ok, results. Forget to mention that it was a treble, total staked was my original starting £10 and the return would be £17.05 (+£7.05 profit) I will add these from now on with my selections..(doh!). Treble 1. Barcelona v Osasuna - Barcelona to score 2nd goals @ 1.36 WIN! :) 2. Newells v Banfield - Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.10 WIN! :) 3. Brescia v AC Milan - Under 1.5 Goals @ 1.14 WIN! :) Total Staked: £10 Total Returned: £17.05 Profit: £7.05 New Pot Total: £17.05

Re: Bounce08's £10 to £100 by Tuesday! Results Double 4. Athletic Bilbao v Real Sociedad - Under 4.5 Goals @ 1.20 WIN! :) 5. (In play) Marseille v Montpellier - Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.44 WIN! ;) Total Staked: £17.05 Total Returned: £29.46 Profit: £12.41 New Pot Total: £29.46

Re: Bounce08's £10 to £100 by Tuesday!

hey mate' date=' like your work so far! what makes you pick these bets? Do you look at live stats for the games or just what you like in play?[/quote'] Thanks - I'm sticking to the main european leagues and not purely on odds in play. I'm basing my pre-match selections purely on stats (goals scored/against for over/unders market) and for my in-play picks I'm purely looking at value and time remaining in the match. Working so far but only had 5 picks! Well on course to hit £100 by Tuesday, will have plenty more for tommorow that I'll post in the morning.

Re: Bounce08's £10 to £100 by Tuesday! It's all over.. :( Double 6. Hercules v Deportivo La Coruna - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.44 LOST!! :( 7. Bolton v Arsenal - First Half Goals Over 0.5 @ 1.30 WON :eyes Oh well - I'll start again with something else next week.