MLB : Opening Day 2011 (March 31st)

MLB Overall 2008 407-354 +31.96 units (53.48%) MLB Overall 2009 274-253 +3.21 units (51.99%) MLB Overall 2010 65-75 -18.17 units (46.76%) Well it was a rough year last year and I called it a season pretty quickly. Lets hope I turn it around this year like I did with a few other sports. Reds -114 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think the high expectations for the Brewers will have them starting out slowly trying to press too much. Though it feels like the Reds losing there home opener every year. But the Brewers just won 3 games in 5 series against the Reds last year and they were 1-8 last year @ Cinci. Giants -104 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Lincecum has owned the Dodgers during his career. Tigers +135 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes A lot of value here. Texiera tends to struggle to start the year, as does Arod. It didnt happen with CC last year, but I remember he used to get rocked in the beginning of the season a couple years back with the Indians. Just like the value here with Verlander.