HALFTIME/FULLTIME

fungasface

Hey guys , im new to the site but im following it the past week and this me 1st post , Friday before the euro 2012 qualifiers i was thinking how i could bring the value of the halftime/fulltime odds into a multi bet since the odds are so high ,what i did was made 14 selections on 14 matches every selection away team winning at halftime and then home team come back and win 2nd half ,i dont choose matches with 1 team far superior than the other ie.germany v kazakstan etc.. i choose teams fairly matched ,now the odds on evry selection was between 20/1 and 33/1 so then i scrolled down to multiples and clicked on doubles which has a total of 91 bets now im not sure what the 91 bets is exactly but the more bets the beter if you ask me ha ,i was only willing to bet 20 euro as im jus on the testing phase of this so i put 21cent per bet that came to total of around 19euro now all you need is 2 selections to win and you win roughly 4 times your total stake , i was lucky enough to get 3 selections to win and i receivd 470euro :nana. After all this system involves no knowledge ,skill ,stats etc.. to pick you winners its all luck well thats what i think anyhow , Im sharing this with you because its a small stake to put on for a potential pot full of cash and i hope yous try it and win big , i hav my bets done for the international matches coming up midweek now there isnt enough euro 2012 qualifiers to choose from so i picked few freindly games aswell, i hope this post is of help to you guys as id like you to win wit me :gimme.

Re: HALFTIME/FULLTIME Nice result in the first try! :clap How close did the teams have to be for you to bet on them? Or was it no real set rule as long as there wasn't a massive favourite? Or could you show your selections and the basic win odds for the games you picked at the weekend just to give an idea of how you choose teams that are "close"

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.