Any poker room which offers freerolls to play in ?

^Newbie^

Hiya , been away from the game for some time . Am interested in playing freerolls building up a decent bankroll before i take a shot at playing in cash games / MTT buy ins . Here's what i have at the moment . Bet365 (Can't find much to play down there though) Betinternet (Same as the above) Ladbrokes (Some freerolls but the freeroll winnings are tickets to other tourneys) Betfair (There are freerolls everyday but the cash winnings are mimimal - i do make the money sometimes though) Betway Poker (Same thing as ladbrokes) Paddy Power (Just downloaded it) Unibet (Just downloaded it) Can't register in Circus as they do not have my country of residence lol Could others give me an idea of any more poker rooms which offers nice freerolls to play with ? Help is appreciated .

Re: Any poker room which offers freerolls to play in ? How about Unibet? PL has a good freeroll series running in the poker tournament section of the forum PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 14 March How long ago was it since you last played? And how does it feel to play again after being away for a long time (guess it was before I started playing since I don't recognize your PL name :tongue2)

Re: Any poker room which offers freerolls to play in ? How long ago ? :loon:loon guess i have to say its about a year plus ? However , been watching world series of poker on you tube though . Plus high stakes poker . Recently thought of trying to play again but realised the majority that i used to play in are gone . So trying to find out more areas to play in right now . As to how i feel to play again , i feel great . Normally , i do make it a point to try and get into the money once everyday for the freerolls i play in . After that i prollie just switch off as i know i would play the remaining freerolls in a rubbish manner. Glad to say that i feel the urge of online poker again . :clap

How about Unibet? PL has a good freeroll series running in the poker tournament section of the forum PuntersLounge Exclusive Unibet Open Freerolls - $1500 added - Next game Mon 14 March How long ago was it since you last played? And how does it feel to play again after being away for a long time (guess it was before I started playing since I don't recognize your PL name :tongue2)

Re: Any poker room which offers freerolls to play in ? Thks , off to download this . Beginner's luck at paddy's yesterday . Got 18th position for 50c :loon:loon:loon

There are a couple of freerolls listed here on Interpoker. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/interpoker-dirty-half-dozen-110134/#post1900800 Also I think when I first registered on the site I got a ticket for a new player freeroll. :ok