LAYING THE FIELD BAR 1 0R 2 EXTREMELY RISKY

This is a SYSTEM I've developed for NOVICE HURDLES and if my memory serves me correctly many moons ago I think this was discussed here when BETFAIR 1ST ARRIVED ON THE SCENE from a general point of view. To many this would be a NO NO and as you may be LAYING ALL THE FIELD in some races and 90% in others at EVERY POSSABLE PRICE hence the RISK I will only show the race card numbers or JUST SAY LAY THE FIELD if all are SYSTEMS SELECTIONS. THIS COULD HAVE 4 TO 6 THOUSAND PICKS A YEAR so a hell of a lot and in most CASES you will also find the WINNER but as its a system that as RULES it maynot. I would suggest a LOOK AND SEE and in noway would I suggest placing any MONEY but if whats happened in the past and continues in the future after commision I would expect around 20% profit [big if] 25% IN 2010 and 22% sofar this YEAR As its a 2pt minimium st on betfair any WINNERS WILL BE CALCULATED TO BSP returns even if was poss to get less and all correct lays to 1.9 pts As I said extremely risky and heres todays 4.00 FOLKESTONE LAY THE FIELD [9 SELECTIONS] Their are 2 non runners and 1 of those would have been left OUT. PLEASE REMEMBER EVERY POSSABLE PRICE IS USED AND SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE WE WILL BE HIT BY 1 T%M

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: LAYING THE FIELD BAR 1 0R 2 EXTREMELY RISKY

This is a SYSTEM I've developed for NOVICE HURDLES and if my memory serves me correctly many moons ago I think this was discussed here when BETFAIR 1ST ARRIVED ON THE SCENE from a general point of view. To many this would be a NO NO and as you may be LAYING ALL THE FIELD in some races and 90% in others at EVERY POSSABLE PRICE hence the RISK I will only show the race card numbers or JUST SAY LAY THE FIELD if all are SYSTEMS SELECTIONS. THIS COULD HAVE 4 TO 6 THOUSAND PICKS A YEAR so a hell of a lot and in most CASES you will also find the WINNER but as its a system that as RULES it maynot. I would suggest a LOOK AND SEE and in noway would I suggest placing any MONEY but if whats happened in the past and continues in the future after commision I would expect around 20% profit [big if] 25% IN 2010 and 22% sofar this YEAR As its a 2pt minimium st on betfair any WINNERS WILL BE CALCULATED TO BSP returns even if was poss to get less and all correct lays to 1.9 pts As I said extremely risky and heres todays 4.00 FOLKESTONE LAY THE FIELD [9 SELECTIONS] Their are 2 non runners and 1 of those would have been left OUT. PLEASE REMEMBER EVERY POSSABLE PRICE IS USED AND SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE WE WILL BE HIT BY 1 T%M
1 winner 2 x 1.85 = - 3.7pts 8 correct 8 x 1.9 = + 15.2 15.2 - 3.7 = + 11.5 PTS BETS 9 WINS 1 LAYS 8 P/L + 11.5PTS Well at least the FAV won which worked well today. T%M

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.