Hello All

It is very nice to be here. I was given a tip about this site and after just a couple days reading it seems to have the content I am seeking. I am trying to add another sport to my handicapping menu, and I want it to be English football. What I don't know is which league offers the most potential profit. I have already begun to read and handicap on the Championship, but I was warned it was a very tough league to win money with. Real simple question: which league in your experience, offers the most long-term sustainable success? EPL? Championship? League 1? League 2? Are the lines just too sharp in the EPL to win consistantly?

Re: Hello All No, the only difference is that the top leagues have more information available, then again that is not always an advantage :lol The only other difference is that the top leagues attract much more money. That means that the bookies can make nearly all of their profit from the built in overround and the markets are very much driven by turnover. The only reason for different prices between bookmakers is because they have different groups of clients. A bookmaker with brick-and-mortar shops will have a different type of punter than one with an on-line business only. On the lower leagues there's a lot less money coming in, certainly with the smaller bookies, so there they need to take a little gamble with the offered prices, especially early ones. Usually they cover this with a bigger overround but there should be more opportunities to find value. IF of course you have a method / strategy that allows you to find that value. Ultimately it simply comes down to pick your battle ground and make the best of it.